10. I will never use the words “I should have or I could have” again. Yes, I should have bought Apple stock last year instead of apples. But I didn’t. So be it.
9. I will not spend $100 in order to save $50. No matter how great a shopping deal I can find, it is just not good arithmetic.
8. I will exercise every day. My exercise program will not consist of short jogs to and from my emergency stash of Kit Kat bars.
7. I will dance naked in the rain. (I’m just checking to see if you’re still with me.)
6. I will write every day. My grocery list will not be included in my word count.
5. I will clean out my garage. (Hmmm, I think that’s a repeat from my list in 2007, 2008 and 2009.)
4. I will not give my children unwelcome advice. (My kids are probably ROFL at this one.)
3. I will encourage my friends to take yoga classes. It’s wonderful for the body and the soul, AND I’ll actually start taking them myself.
2. I will remember to use the coupons accumulating in my junk drawer before their expiration date. (I might even clean the junk drawer!)
1. I will strive to be a better person, to appreciate the many joys in life, and to share them with my family and the wonderful friends who are such a significant part of my life.
Let me know what your # 1 resolution is for 2011. If you comment by midnight January 8th, you could win a little piece of paradise – a gift basket composed of Kona coffee, chocolate covered macadamia nuts, and whatever cool things I discover when I visit the big island in a few days. It’s the perfect place to hibernate and finally finish DYING FOR A DANCE!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!